Sunday, October 10, 2010

Goin' Incognito

Just a short little post this week. Here's what you need to know:

1) I have a chest cold at best case scenario, so I didn't race yesterday. I won't be able to get to a doctor until Tuesday. Obviously, I'm upset that I didn't get to race, but sometimes, even when you get your sleep, eat your vegetables, take your vitamins, say your prayers, and give to charity, you can still get sick. Not much I can do about that. The team ran great without me, I hope to rejoin my guys as soon as possible.

2) I'll be taking a hiatus from posting until after the America East meet. Don't forget to check back on Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Craig,
    Only one race although many of us realize it was important to you. Get healthy and follow Bruce's guidance. You'll get more out of running than you could ever imagine.
    WC

    ReplyDelete